Jicable – the leading forum for insulated power cables – will hold its 2021 International Symposium on HVDC cable systems – Jicable HVDC’21 – in Liège, Belgium from November 8th to November 10th, 2021.
The International Symposium will focus on the following topics:
- Conception, design, manufacturing and testing of all types of HVDC cables and accessories;
- The different aspects related to the insertion of HVDC cable systems in an existing UHV network;
- Electric transient overvoltages affecting the cable systems and converting devices;
- European and worldwide onshore and offshore projects;
- Laying, repair and fault location methods used on the HVDC submarine and land cables;
- Cost-benefit of the HVDC links including the complete life cycle of the project; and
- Prospective use of MVDC cable systems vs HVDC cable systems.
For more information on the event, please visit their dedicated WEBSITE