Jicable is an international conference to promote scientific and technical exchanges within the insulated power cables and power cable systems fields.
Jicable’23 will include conferences, tutorials, technical visits, a young researcher’s contest and a technical exhibition and will be held at the Palais des Congrès in Lyon on the 18th to the 22nd of June 2023.
The conference will focus on the following topics:
- New materials for AC and DC cable systems
- Ageing, remaining life estimation
- Diagnosis, testing methods, monitoring, standardization
- LV, MV, HV and UHV cables and accessories design and applications
- Land and submarine HVDC and HVAC cable systems (existing and future main projects)
- Laying and installation, maintenance, fault location, repair methods
- Life cycle and environmental impacts, like recycling, economical aspects
- Digital aspects on cable design, installation and operation
- Industrial and special cables (cables for power plants, chemical industry, buildings)
- Emerging technologies and new challenges.
For more information on the event, please visit their dedicated WEBSITE